There is a fundamental expectation of any job-holder to perform to expectations. If any job holder falls short of that performance expectation it becomes a frustrating experience for both employee and employer, the ROI for making the employment offer becomes shattered. This implies that an organization’s success depends on employees’ performance; poor performance is detrimental to the company’s success.
Employee poor performance impacts the organization negatively. However, there are tangible cost associated to poor workplace performance.
To become a star performer, there are certain competencies that are required.
Competency can be defined as the combination of observable and measurable knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes that contribute to enhanced employee performance and ultimately result in organizational success.
Without such competencies built in employees who play critical roles across the value chain, organizations are set for a major set back.
When employees are trained and understand the prerequisites of workplace performance, the benefits cannot be over emphasized.
Employers require employees to develop certain set of skills to augment their technical skills. Technical skills alone are not sufficient, increasing managerial capability is imperative.
Workplace performance will equip your work force with the right skills required to outperform in the workplace. Participants will learn how to improve their individual performance at work and understand how it affects the achievement of the organizational goals.
This training will help team members acquire skills for improving confidence, team building, effective communication, as well as achieve goals that will result in desired growth and change, by equipping them with tools and knowledge of a structured approach for measuring and enhancing desired workplace performance.
LEARNER’S LEARNING OUTCOME
This programme is designed to equip employees with practical frameworks for outperforming in both essential and non-essential work function, so as to become a more effective and efficient worker.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify List and discuss the basic leadership and management competency to get ahead in the workplace.
- Discuss the basic requirements to fast forward your promotion and improve performance.
- Understand what it means to work with emotional intelligence and how they impact on the way you work.
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in managing task.
- Write business letters and improve their telemarketing skills
- Be a more productive member of the work team.
- Identify problems impeding team effectiveness and performance
- Set work related goals and achievement
- Recognize work style, ethnic, racial, religious, political and gender differences which can lead to conflict or isolation in the workplace, as well as the many shared values that unite us all.
- Understand and manage the different personalities present at the work place and how these personalities affect the behaviors (performance of tasks) of stakeholders in the work setting.
- Attitude that matters: Differentiating between the good and the right
- The Art of Self branding: Strategic positioning for organizational impact
- Irresistible image: How to attract the attention of Organizational Leaders
- Principles of Self-Leadership and management
- Strategic alignment : Aligning your personal goals with organizational goals
- KPI Management: How KPI affect your personal and professional growth.
- Task Management: How to improve your productivity.
- Business writing and communication
- The Professional Advantage: Modern Manners for today’s business and beyond
- Corporate Survival: How to survive and thrive in the corporate world.
- Interpersonal Skills: How to communicate with diplomacy and tact
- Emotional Intelligence
- Habit Rules: Essential Habits of Highly Effective Employee
- Formal lectures
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Experience sharing
- Role Playing
Employee job satisfaction
WHO CAN ATTEND THE TRAINING?
Newly employed junior and mid-level executives of profit and non-profit organizations responsible for expediting the achievement of organizational goals, in particular: Mid-Level executives, newly employed staff and Team members responsible for delivering results in an organizations value chain.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE:
The price to the training intervention for a period of three (3) days is Eighty-five thousand naira (#85,000) per participants. Under the following assumptions
- CERTIFICATION EDGE will not be responsible for the training venue and feeding of participants.
- The class will contain a minimum of 20 participants.
- Cost does not include VAT