A knowledge gap on the importance of workplace etiquettes can result in internal and external conflicts amongst business owners and employees.
Workplace etiquette therefore entails building relationships with people and making them feel good. This consequently eliminates or minimizes the occurrences of conflicts. It comprises of basic instructions on how to present oneself professionally in different cultures.
In recent times, new communication platforms, like Facebook and Linked In, have blurred the lines of appropriateness and we’re all left wondering how to navigate unchartered social territory. However, the concept of etiquette remains essential, especially now—and particularly in business.
Workplace etiquettes are not about rules or telling people what to do, or not to do, it’s about ensuring some basic social comforts.
In the business world, good manners is essential for getting ahead. Proper etiquette can help people land jobs, get promotions and establish excellent relationships with others.
Employees with adequate workplace etiquettes tend to be more productive employees because they always see the accompanying opportunity with every challenge.
While we all know etiquettes influences a person’s behavior and their results, courses specifically designed to teach employees the skills they need to develop a the right workplace etiquette are not typically made available. This is the purpose of this course.
It aims to bridge the gap on the importance of workplace etiquettes, equipping participants with the skills required to obtain desirable results from proper workplace etiquettes.
LEARNER’S LEARNING OUTCOME
This course is intended to promote and inculcate best practices in grooming, business etiquette and business communication skills in line with acceptable standards. Participants will learn how to:
- Build and improve their personal image
- Encourage personal branding inculcate the concept and habit of business etiquette
- Enhance their business/ social skills and help build and manage their professional image with colleagues and clients.
- Build confidence to interact with people from all walks of life
- Make a positive first impression and lasting impression
- Improvement in overall appearance
- Use powerful body language
- Use the right speech and tone of voice
- Manage Meeting / Conference Call/ Chat Etiquette
- Business telephone etiquette
- Business Email Writing
- Managing Your Image -Image Is Everything
- Principles of Proper Grooming
- Body Shape Analysis – WOMEN & MEN-
- Business Shirts, Ties, Choosing the Right Patterns and Colour.
- Combining Your Shirt and Ties.
- Dress Code Interpretation
- Business Suits Choosing the Right Fit, Style and Colour – MEN AND WOMEN
- Physical and Oral Hygiene
- Makeup and Skin care—MEN & WOMEN
- Handshake and Business Introduction Etiquette.
- Business Meal Etiquette, Your Cutlery and Table Manners, cutlery use and Social Manners
- Email and Text Message Etiquette
- Unconscious Habits and Its Negative Impact.
- Grooming Etiquette- Acceptable and Unacceptable Behavior.
- Social Etiquette
- Card Reception and Presentation Etiquette
- Customer Care, Reception and Handling Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Business Body Language
- Confidence Building Skills.
- None Verbal Communication
- General etiquette
- Sending effective messages
- Form and tone of the messages
- Responding to messages
- Organizing the different parts of an email:
- Multi-cultural Etiquette
- Examples of Cultural Insensitivity
- Cultural Differences and their Effects on Business Etiquette
- Formal lectures
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Experience Sharing
- Role Playing
- Improved organizational strength
- Provides additional sales tools
- Improves professional skills
- Promotes cross-cultural awareness
- Enhances company profile among industry peers
- Fosters dignity and respect in the workplace
- Provides positive impact on workplace code of conduct
- Improves internal and external customer relations
- Enhanced organizational performance
WHO CAN ATTEND THE TRAINING?
Junior, Mid and Senior Level executives across all the organizations value chain.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE:
The price to the training intervention for a period of three (3) days is Eighty-five thousand naira (#85,000) per participants. Under the following assumptions
- CERTIFICATION EDGE will not be responsible for the training venue and feeding of participants.
- The class will contain a minimum of 20 participants.
- Cost does not include VAT