PROFESSIONAL SELLING STRATEGIES FOR THE 21ST CENTURY BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
Although all businesses are different, they all have one single aim – to be successful. This success is often measured in profit and growth. Profit and growth are mainly fed by sales i.e. more sales = more profit = more growth. On the flip side, lack of sales can result in little or no growth followed by financial loss and eventually closure of a business.
Dedicating our efforts to the latest technology is essential to leading the field in any industry. However, we must not lose sight of the basics. Just as a professional base player practices and drills on the basics, especially when in a slump, entrepreneurs must review and stress the basics of business. And, nothing is so basic to business as sales. In fact, nothing really happens in business without a sale. Today’s successful sales people know the focus has to be their customers. They know it is important to be building the relationship, providing a service, satisfying the customer’s needs, listening and understanding rather than talking and seeking to be understood. Sales people are in the front line, building a reputation to ensure long-term growth as well as short-term sales.
This training will take you back to the very fundamental aspects of sales from the perspective of you being the one making the sale to how to close key accounts and managing relationships for repeat business.
This training will also focus on activities which are related to generating sales and satisfying customers. The average sales professional works about 47 hours per week. During a typical week salespeople spend 56 percent of their time performing selling activities and another 25 percent of their time following up with service calls.
There is no magic to sales success and no one technique, no one method can be used to close a sale. This training will cover several topics both basic and advanced requirements for professional selling. Our sales training solution is in line with the SMEI sales certification (SCPS™) core competencies.
LEARNER’S LEARNING OUTCOME
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a more detailed understanding of the sales process
- Understand how marketing and sales interrelate.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technologies affecting buyer seller relationships.
- Increase their sales pipeline
- Explore new avenues in getting in touch with customers.
- Outwit competitors.
- Learn how to deal with different types of buyers/customers.
- Use redefined sales techniques and Improve overall efficiency
- Marketing fundamentals
- Traits of Successful Sales People
- Everything Begins with Attitude
- Personal Development as a Sales Professional
- Rewards of Personal Development
- Becoming your own sales manager: Mission Statement ,Goal Setting, Getting Motivated , Organization and Time Management
- How to Implement Personal Goals and Measure Results
- Balance of Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and Physical
- The Power of the Subconscious
- Focus and Persistence
- Understanding the Sales process
- Emotional intelligence for sales people
- Building a Sales Pipeline: Finding new customers
- Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Dealing with Fear in Sales
- Relationship Building and Trust
- Selling a service
- Accessing and Working with Personality Types
- Negotiation Skills
- Following up a sales call
- The Power of the Subconscious
- Developing a Unique Selling Strategy: the Extra Edge
- Why your Customers Buy
- Formal lectures
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Experience sharing
- Role Playing
- Increased sales
- Improved customer service and loyalty
- Up-selling, cross-selling and on-selling to other products
- Increased efficiency and productivity of sales managers
- Improved ROI
- Increased closing ratio
- Competitive edge
WHO CAN ATTEND THE TRAINING?
This course will be particularly useful for practicing Sales Managers, sales executives, Customer service executives, marketing managers, those who aspire to work in the sales or marketing department in their company, or any one who is responsible for generating revenue for the organization.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE:
The price to the training intervention for a period of three (3) days is Eighty-five thousand naira (#85,000) per participants. Under the following assumptions
- CERTIFICATION EDGE will not be responsible for the training venue and feeding of participants.
- The class will contain a minimum of 20 participants.
- Cost does not include VAT