The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
The HRBP exam is for HR professionals who mainly provide HR services in one country. HRBP candidates are involved in recruiting, compensation and benefits, training and HR administration.
It makes a world of difference when you can show others just how dedicated you are to your career. In general, to be respected as a human resources professional and to be considered for higher level positions you must have your certification. This valuable credential distinguishes you as a human resources expert and true HR professional.
HR: THEN AND NOW
The 21st century human resources field is light years ahead of former days when HR was predominantly limited to administrative duties. Today’s human resources professionals still perform traditional tasks like employment screening and answering benefits questions, but they are also pivotal in high-level planning with responsibilities like consulting with top executives to chart strategic direction and shaping key policies. Mary E. Power, executive director of the HR Certification Institute, states that “Credentials earned through the HR Certification Institute are key to keeping the skills of today’s HR professional current.”
The Human Resources Business Professional (HRBP) certification is designed for the HR professional who:
- Focuses on implementing HR programs;
- Handles operational matters;
- Reports to another HR professional within the organization;
- Has at least one to four years of professional-level work experience, depending on education, handling a wide range of general HR responsibilities;
- Holds a job that focuses on HR department responsibilities rather than on the whole organization; and
- Follows policies and guidelines for decision-making.
- Seeks to gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience
BENEFITS OF THE HRBP PROGRAM
- Studying and practicing 100 % practical, professional Knowledge and “Know How” Content ( Practical Methodologies & Theories applied in Egyptian and other countries Companies)
- Your CV will be unique, pioneer and interesting for Multinational or international companies more than any other HR job seeker
- After being certified you will have a registration number for your certification and your name will be written in HRCI & SHRM website in International HR professionals directory (Most of companies use this directory to find HR professional for their HR Jobs, moreover your employer can check the website anytime to check your certification credential)
- Evidence of the most current core HR practices and principles
- High ethical standards
- Superior HR knowledge base (theoretical and practical).