EXPLORING THE POTENTIALS OF E-MARKETING
In the present business world, e-marketing has become a must practice in comparison with other traditional marketing tools, for competitive advantage.
Generally, marketing is a field dominated by those with the foresight to plan ahead, anticipate changes, and jump on trends before competitors do. According to a report published by McKinsey & Company in 2013, e-commerce is expected to grow considerably over the next few years: ‘By 2025, it could account for 10% of retail sales in the continent’s largest economies, which will translate into some $75bn in annual revenue.’
The popularity of e-marketing has helped both small and large businesses to get their products and services message to an unbounded number of potential clients. Keeping in contact with your customers no longer require an extended period of time but rather mere seconds.
E-Marketing or Electronic Marketing refers to the application of marketing principles and techniques via electronic media and more specifically the internet.
Given the heterogeneous and complex features of consumer markets, the internet is a major distribution, transaction and communication channel, in a world dominated by conventional retailing channels.
This course would broaden your knowledge on the latest evolutions and growing potentials of e-marketing, equipping you with skills required to maximize these potentials and obtain desirable results, with the use of this powerful tool
LEARNER’S LEARNING OUTCOME
The objective of the course is to help participants to understand digital marketing methods, from a variety of perspectives-as analysts, consumers and entrepreneurs. The emphasis in this course will be on developing fundamental concepts along with practical application. We expect participants of this course to start working independently as digital marketing experts.
At the end of this programme, participants should be able to:
- Get website listed among top search engine results.
- Run ads on Search Engines.
- Measure, monitor and evaluate the website traffic and campaign statistics. Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media
- Deliver relevant marketing communication to targeted audience in most creative way.
- Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks. Marrying the off line database with online database.
- Harness the strength of social media for marketing.
- Learn how to build brand preferences, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media
- Increase audience engagement through content marketing.
- Learn to use white paper, brochure, and case studies for unique interaction.
- Strategize marketing through smart devices.
- Learn App-based marketing, QR codes, Location-based marketing, SMS marketing
- Basic Marketing Concepts and Promotional Mix
- Learning Supporting digital marketing Practices
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content and Blog Marketing (CBM)
- Mobile Marketing (MM)
- Formal lectures
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Experience sharing
- Role Playing
- Decreased operation cost
- Broad and global reach of prospective customers
- Improved segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Increased return on investments
- Increased sales
- Increased convenience for clients
- Improved credibility
WHO CAN ATTEND THE TRAINING?
Professionals who need to understand e-marketing or get more out of their online channels, anyone responsible for developing or implementing organisation’s online strategy, traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world. Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels for growing their business and students who want to gain knowledge on e-marketing and increase their job opportunities.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE:
The price to the training intervention for a period of three (3) days is Eighty-five thousand naira (#85,000) per participants. Under the following assumptions
- CERTIFICATION EDGE will not be responsible for the training venue and feeding of participants.
- The class will contain a minimum of 20 participants.
- Cost does not include VAT