CEEDS(Certification Edge Employee Development School)
CURRICULUM Leadership and Management Excellence Programme.
A Catalyst for Transformation and Change
Each training provides the time and space required to learn and apply the knowledge to their current role, and advance their leadership and management capabilities. CEEDS will challenge your assumptions, disrupt your usual ways of doing business, and introduce you to new ways of thinking. Recent participants have gone on to:
- Improve their productivity and become star performer
- Assist their organizations make better business decisions
- Assist their organization to re-evaluate the sustainability of their business model.
- Redesign their customer service model
- Reorganize operations to run with greater efficiency
- Challenge competitors with an innovative strategy
How You Learn Is as Important as What You Learn
Our Employee Development programs run through Formal lectures, Case studies, Group exercises, Experience sharing. Through dynamic lectures and small group discussions, the CEEDS faculty engages you in real-world business scenarios that build your self-confidence and decision-making skills. Since our faculty our individuals with vast experience in their fields of engagement.
Our programs are designed around practical organizational issues—a starting point for evolving your leadership philosophy and your workplace practices.
What Is Employee Development?
CEEDS Employee Development Education is an immersive learning experience—one that empowers employees and leaders to reflect, recharge, and re-emerge as Productive workforce. Our programs offer the rare opportunity to step back from your daily responsibilities, reevaluate your career goals and work roles, and reset your direction. You’ll return to your organization with fresh insights on your professional and personal strengths, strategies for taking your leadership skills to the next level.
OUR HIGH-IMPACT EMPLOYEE TRAINING
Our high-impact training and development programs don’t just happen. Instead, they’re the result of a careful planning and alignment process. The following steps are taken to help translate business objectives into a tailored training plan.
- Business Impact Identification: Design and developing training to meet the company’s overall goals. Keeping business goals in focus ensures training and development make a measureable impact.
- Skill Gaps Analysis: Understanding the behavioral requirement in relation to organizations business goal. Identifying gaps between employees’ current and ideal skills so as to better pinpoint what specific learning objectives should be. Categorize these learning objectives into these three groups with activities in the training plan that target all three.
- Motivation: Helping learners understand why they need to change their behaviors?
- Skills Mastery: What do learners need to be able to do on the job? These behaviors will have the most impact on performance.
- Critical Thinking: What must learners know to perform their jobs? Distinguishing critical knowledge from nice-to-know info so as to identify what content should be in the course, and what should be in optional resources.
- Layer Training Methods: The most effective training programs use layered, sustainable learning activities to create performance improvement over time. A layered approach makes sure your program targets the most essential employee, customer, and business needs, while training the right people at the right time in the right way.
- Training Effectiveness Evaluation: Using basically Kirkpatrick model of training evaluation trainings are evaluated for effectiveness at four basic levels. Reaction ( circulating questionnaires immediately after every learning experience), Learning ( a pre and posttest session), Behavior (questionnaires circulated to supervisors after training and providing recommendations) , Results ( deploying tools that can evaluate results, this will be done by working with relevant business stakeholders)
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF HIGH-IMPACT EMPLOYEE TRAINING
Top companies invest in training programs because they know that investment pays off in individual and organizational benefits. Here are a few examples.
- Profit growth
- Reduced employee turnover
- Deeper talent succession pipelines
- Increased employee motivation
- Improved engagement
- Improved speed to competency