BUILDING AND LEADING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
Organizations are much more likely to perform well when their people work effectively as a team. This is because good teamwork creates synergy – where the combined effect of the team is greater than the sum of individual efforts.
Working together, a team can apply individual perspectives, experience, and skills to solve complex problems, creating new solutions and ideas that may be beyond the scope of any one individual.
As well as enhancing organizations’ performance, good teamwork benefits individuals too. It enables mutual support and learning, and can generate a sense of belonging and commitment.
‘Synergy is the highest activity of life; it creates new untapped alternatives, it values and exploits the mental, emotional, and psychological differences between people’. – Stephen Covey
Well-integrated teams have the combined specialized knowledge of each member and more: they have the ability to relate these different domains of knowledge and combine them. Moreover, they can act rapidly with this combined knowledge.
Great teams don’t just happen; they happen because they have great leadership
Successful teams don’t happen by accident. Instead, they are developed deliberately to achieve outstanding results.
It is not enough in any organization to simply appoint individuals to a leadership position without any input on what it might mean to be a leader. Thus, leaders need to be coached, mentored, encouraged and appropriately rewarded for their efforts
A leadership role might be to lead a research team, lead a project or play a leading role in teaching. The individuals chosen as leaders may well be the top performers in the ‘activity’ they will ‘lead’ but they may have little or no experience of what it means to be a leader or engage in leadership behaviors. This shortcoming relating to leading and being a leader is becoming increasingly recognized in most organizations.
The aim of this course is to equip leaders with strategies and facilitation techniques needed for building great teams and creating successful team dynamics.
LEARNER’S LEARNING OUTCOME
Effective teams don’t just happen; they are a product of skilled leaders who understands the dynamics of team building and management. This program is designed to equip leaders and supervisors with the requisite knowledge and skills in building effective teams from the scratch and manage them to achieve results.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the key skills and characteristics of successful leaders and team managers
- Improve your communication and coaching skills
- Undertake your own personal SWOT analysis and discover how to develop team management strengths
- Learn how to deploy emotional intelligence skill in team management
- Master the process of team building
- Learn to manage different personalities and encourage mutual respect and cooperation from all team members
- Manage effective team meetings and briefings and carry out delegation duties assertively
- Create and maintain an on-going action plan for continuous improvement of team performance
- Understand how to manage diverse personality types to achieve team goals
- Become more personally effective through self-awareness analysis
- Explore motivation theories and how to apply them to their team
- Resolve conflict using various conflict resolution strategies
- Understanding team dynamics
- The process of team building and effective team management
- Managing personality types for attainment of team goals
- Emotional intelligence in team management
- Building trust and fostering unity on the team
- Developing effective communication for team effectiveness
- Gaining mastery of your leadership style
- Developing leadership skill for managing effective teams
- Enhancing team performance through coaching
- Personal effectiveness, time management and delegation
- Exploring motivational theories to drive a team for results
- Practical case study: Building a successful team
- Formal lectures
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Experience sharing
- Role Playing
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Establishment of a positive work environment
- Improved employee morale
- Increase innovation
- Establishment of strong corporate relationships
WHO CAN ATTEND THE TRAINING?
Leaders and managers, particularly those involved in managerial and supervisory roles across all levels of an organization. Team members who aspire to a position of responsibility for leading a team in the future would also be ideal candidates.
COURSE DURATION AND FEE:
The price for the training intervention for a period of three (3) days is Eighty-five thousand naira (#85,000) per participant under the following assumptions
- CERTIFICATION EDGE will not be responsible for the training venue and feeding of participants.
- The class will contain a minimum of 20 participants.
- Cost does not include VAT.